Tuesday 10 June 2014

A Visit to National Meuseum Delhi

Hello everyone !
Today I have visited the National Museum of History which is in New Delhi and this is my second visit there, but this was more interesting than the first, coz  when I went there for the first time I just saw the artifacts,miniature paintings etc. But this time I met some people who were super interesting , who gave me  information about history, like they told me what history exactly means and one can pursue it as a career.
NATIONAL MEUSEUM
I wanted to share this with u all  coz, till now I was  only interested in this subject , but after listening to them I feel like I have picked  up one of the most best subjects in the world.

And a message to all my history haters - that history  is fun when u enjoy it and love it :-)
            That's it for today and take care  till my next :-)
Displaying IMG_20140606_152429.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment